Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lucidly Elusive

Involuntarily haunted from you, you, and you. I found out the hard way, it just won't fade, no way. Dreams are nothin' but fictional plays engaged. It's like one day of a rave, everything's blurred and the focus is the feeling that escapades the nay. No matter what I do in the toss of turns, my body's burnin' up, yet it's subtle, dark, and I'm stuck. It's safe to say it was a one of many good ones, to each his own, every story has it's place, and every place that forms the story is out of a taste. Be it the subject of the matter, I think it's about time you and I should shatter. The curse is in the mirror itself, take one look and see the reason I've felt. One way or another, you keep comin' back and I'm duckin' for cover, I lie. It's good in an uncomfortable way of setting by wonder.

No comments: