Monday, February 14, 2011

Unt. 13

You ask 'why' no flowers, did you ever consider to think, you live by the hour... A new day, new life met gets you a little louder.. Just a tweet away to keep your mom feelin' prouder.. It's up to you to know what you want, not showered.. With love, boo, you choose who's in power.. The upkeep to stay relevant is in the now or, should you contemplate the what, when and downpour.. When it rains, are you with just another man whore, or is he a key body to ease up a bad sore.. You speak of true love that was nonexistant, I'm that bored, but my deep fried blues baby, I'm bankin' on that scoreboard.. Tally up, I write on the cusp to keep my point unscuffed.. Untouchable is what you are, no need to keep a bluff.. Until you prove to yourself that there aren't many fvcks..

No comments: