Friday, March 7, 2014

G.38

Should I fail the night, make it past 12 I might, sit in silence think of guidance, have I sold my soul to a wishing well, despite.. Hold all forms of sights, drop down to a level, be a bezel of light.. Inside out, I see a beam of rights, enlighten me some more, would you be down when it strikes.. Look into the bright shining called life, is it well, should I bail, maybe I might.. It may entail chasing hell, finding those who gripe, in and of itself, an individualistic strife.. Cope with each other, share and learn to better, no matter how deep, it is better late than never.. Recover be free, or be smothered and greet, the inevitable ending whether it's now time lapse let it creep.. Wind down might I meet, maker of mind, sound, the definition of me.. Cancel each other out, presently amore mi to you and yours, no need.. At least that's what I tell myself, in truth, I'll give and receive.. Your heart kept me warm, from then on, this instance, and onto future leads.. It keeps me going when all else has availed itself absent, my nod to flee.. I question to implore, not sob but to feed, should I live or should I lore, end quest, probably more.. 

No comments: