Thursday, July 10, 2014

Q.2

If you take me away from these instances, the so called thoughts that manifests.. Was I not walking to better myself since childhood, from the drama I encountered just because I lived in the hood.. I did not choose these encounters, rather, it was me being on a bettering spree, kickin' dust up, seeking for a way to flee, bet you not, in God I trust.. Yet, I am blamed for cause of actions, but have they not saved a life or two, planned distractions.. The questions I asked, the answers I've sought, its still but of the same, to get away, nightmares turned away I thought.. Before actions became what they are, I gave my lesson from afar, deep in the conscience, away from the eye, I turned to He who all has feared and said let me try.. Am I not human too, do we seek compassion and stray from feeling blue, red does things that aren't necessarily true.. But strive to better ourselves, yet here I am, label me a silly ass boo hoo..

No comments: