Monday, January 18, 2016

R.16

Immaculate inception of a time when I had depression, deflectin them whistlin, my bad I'm just straight progressin. Time is a bitch, them days of plottin and schemin to get rich, the block is hot, dodgin them bullets, one time I got nicked. The thoughts of a lick, plunders of a young and dumb wonder, is kicked. Spots like a quick pick, trying to get my numbers up, any random one out of the six. Power, ball, clockin them hours, I seesaw, goin up when I get down is how I won't ever, won't fall. Back to the game, I zoom right by ya, cocaine. Stacks on stacks I blow it all, Cobain. Til the death of it, mind over matter, use your fvckin brain. Good head on my shoulder, even under the weather, cold rain. Don't tether me to your network, you narc'd out, don't blame. What's that though, don't mention it, strike that yo. Redacted, matter of fact it, leave it in the casket, move forward, flashback flow.

No comments: