Monday, July 21, 2008

Not a Chance of Glancing Back

Sometimes I want to give up. When no one cares or has the slightest sympathy, it becomes overwhelmingly impossible to move forward. While I see other family get along so well, I get jealous. Even if it’s just one sibling or parent, it looks comforting. I have the most blind sighted narrow minded self involved individuals running around in my family. I don’t know what it’s like to have a functional family, let alone, a regular human being in the “tree”. They are in fact here physically but in no way here wholeheartedly. I either wish I was never born or given up for adoption to as an infant when requested by this woman I probably should have grew up along the way with. Now, I know life isn’t fair, but what is? Will diving into this new lifestyle in the shortcoming change my attitude or will it fair worse…Here’s to looking forward.

No comments: