Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's Mom?

I’ve come to realize what a burden my mother has placed unintentionally by way of the laws of nature on my family and I. I grew up nature > nurture and boy do I suffer from it. The mom I knew most left in 1997, she’s still here but stuck doing the same thing every month on years’ end. Back to back, it’s almost as if she’s looking forward for disaster to strike. She’s been gambling her SSI income uncontrollably with the intention of winning something for a streak of 9 consecutive years. I mean, she just doesn’t get it, I try to make her realize things that are obvious to which a normal person would understand. I have officially given up on her. There’s absolutely positively nothing I can do or say to change her way of functioning, thinking, or way of life. Half my life has gone swell, until my parents divorce, it does have its’ effect on a child. The only thing I look forward from her is probably a decease notice from the great guys in law enforcement. Treatment is not an option especially if the patient refuses any type at all (been there). She’s a schizophrenic from what I’ve observed and on occasion, delusional. I’ve wanted a female figure to show me the side of a woman any man would love to adore, instead, trial and error through experience has shown me enough. I’ve been subjected to learn anything really, on my own. I seriously do not know who she is anymore. Do you?

No comments: