Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Six Plus

Wings hover and they fly by nightly, no duckin' for cover, they tried to entice me.. the wind keeps blowin' and I swoop by the time piece.. My mind's at ease no matter the so-called 'crime spree'.. You want a piece of my grind, then you must not remind me.. The occurence, is one for the find she.. I'm yearnin', for a relax'd blind (date) B.. The date is a broad, she can be on another line G.. Miss Trey O, I'm hopin' that you would find me.. Call it a date, I'm askin' for a sign B.. Don't extenuate, I'm runnin' low on the find me.. I can't even recognize my own face, the mirror is a don't reprise me.. Fvck looks, I'm here for a dime? Please.., it starts from inside, thee.. You can't find another, other than I that is, in He.. God's gracious child, I'm one for the two times rhyme squeeze..

No comments: