Saturday, June 11, 2011

Self-Righteous, Trick

Yesterdays tomorrow is today's ambitions, got my foray into psychotherapy babble, ignition.. Headstart in the flame, we all spark interest.. One's I wonder, fuck one eye blunders, one look, she can beat you down with thunder.. Cat's roar, one over arm elbow under.. That's fuck to you, in a language listed as none other.. Way I see it, you're such a fuckin' cunt herd of it.. All groomed to be another blunt bird and a bitch.. Flocks of a feather, get picked, be it whether, or not you got the package of a wet scourge when it slips.. Savaged ass bitches, meat flanked by some fairy tale ragged fuck the riches.. Hell, Mary said hail to her taxi ass trunk, pump some life in it, you get to ride 'til it's dumped.. I get the attraction, self-preserving satisfaction, you minus fun gets the half of the have nones.. That equates to me being if ever I was the last one.. You'd still pick the trigger that needs no gun, shit, you pointin' at yourself, go 'head have fun.. And done.

No comments: