Wednesday, June 29, 2011

T. 0

Rain come and drop, a life stain to begot.. I like to dwell in the depths of, I can't tell, you come and watch.. A dark sight, more like, comin' down and it won't stop.. Night after night after, it's cuckoo clock.. I'm not talkin' on one, it's spit that I cough.. Perusin' in a coma, eyes blocked blood shot.. A view of the hunger, run skrew with the block, pay dues with my rubber, feel shoes, they don't talk.. These soles kick up dirt, you can't tell, soul search and it mocks.. The hell hole that is work won't fail, be it worth and it knocks.. That spittin' image of a hustla, ring, sale, and you stock.. A lifetime supply of, a product you can't stop.. The lifeline that you tie up, what fam, the side who grew you up, or blood is thicker than river, that stream is conflictin' and severed, no more drops.. Like a faucet when it drips, you get a grip of the lot, when it's fixed B, who's side you gon' pick, is it not..

No comments: