Saturday, August 23, 2008

iLook

Returning to contacts from spectacles has never been better. Not that I don’t enjoy wearing glasses, no, it’s an escape from having to worry about strapping on while working out. It’s one less of a hassle to deal with but adds the extra attention to, say adding eye drops every so often to keep it lubricated. Each has their own precautions respectively. I’ve worn sunglasses all day though to keep from looking like I have small eyes. This is the consequence of switching and seeing from eye view rather than squinting the distance from eyeball to glass. I look ridiculous if you ask me, nothing like a quick fix with shades and widening your natural peripheral view behind them to slowly but surely see and “look” as if I’ve never worn glasses before.

No comments: