Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ready or Not

I feed off of assumptions, breathe out production. You not the only one in conjunction, based on the idea of re-uppin' the luck friend. Myself is I, and I is the self that see's shit through out of the eye. Of the... beholder, I can be mightier than souljah's, you seem to be worried and I am just coastin'. Who's not to fool, when toastin' is frozen, like the credit crunch of the olde gen., they raped the wallets of hard-workin' folks and... wall street boastin', bailed out of a nationwide corrosion. D'you see my head is asplosion, I think not homie, I'm just bold and, takin' my time is not unlike threatenin' a motion, my rolla coasta ride is part of a growin'... up and I speak not of the luck, I've been tried and true not havin' to buck. The creepin' hasn't come up, when all you need to do is settle and duck. Otherwise, the gat is stuck, on sprayin' you sleepin' with the otha fvcks.

No comments: