Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3rd Degree Burna

Gotta compound, calm down, it's the tri-fecta infectious ways to connect us. You should see the perplex-a computational investus, semi-knockdown of an inevita-bust that links the cause to the trust. In God we must, I'll take the rust and 'Wash.' it down with filla's and up. Mike 'Thrilla' pleads "what have we done, lord what have we become" the world has not begun... To undastand life's purpose defeats the worth's surface, it begins to shine, even after prime... full service. I'm next to my nine, and I bet you'd think she'd decline, one squeeze and full blown comin' up after mines. I'm talkin' bout one of the otha, despite you thinkin', I pack the piece up w/ rubba. Ditch the deed and the snitch'll bleed, one way ova the otha. No tellin' who's who of my blunda, the picture paints a plight of one deemed to go unda.

No comments: