Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Unit's of Ame

The politikal prowess is bound by the all mess, we created somethin' so cynical by now, you all guess. If it wasn't for one step, determination and concepts, no movement, a long stretch... to thank the powerful offsets. Since the 50's and 60's, the history uplifts me, and be sho it convince breeds, to know how this culture is empty. 'Livin' out the ghet-to, supremely not the net though...' I fret for the course is debt owed, I feel for those who've not met dough.. propa. Whether the acrrual is not the.., the duel is opera, siphon cash from the gas that's completely un-stoppa. 2012, 2013, might as well 20 to infinity, there is no ending greed, not even internally, the side of the coin who is flipp'd from this side, is the groin to be died. Martyrdom is thy enemy, and they grown from teh sin degree. Like graduates of the misery, die tragic is the end disease. When will it stop? Consider this, I might be who you think I'm not.

No comments: