Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Change Game

When the good turns bad, the bad tries good, ain't no tellin' if I can keep the hood out w/o shellin'. You see them body bags wrapped, stacked highya than a ex-convicted felon's...track list. And when you pour liquor, otha's be on that dank, dark, piss. What is not to desist, the cease is left upon you before the grim comes up and gift. Givin' the almighty a reason to shift and change game, you may not know the time of a cliff, but when it goes, it'll be too late to repent. I sent my deeds up to him, specially marked note, to see if I'm in. Heaven is only so thin, the few of the sinna's can win, push forward even when things are lookin' so slim. And I must concede, I'm not the only, movin' from tha mood that's suddenly dim. Tha light that's opposin' my right is sinkin', can't swim. I'm pretty sure tha melody is he who is not, is thy own him. You see tha verbage, verbatimly discourage those who think he is not one who calls himself men... A man, what have you, hidin' between the fan of the flames. I can manage my game, it speaks for itself when I came up and swang, low pro, I got my swag from tha EastSide of the LBCeizure and slang. One way or anotha, I'm comin' up and can't change.

No comments: