Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bothersome Non-Tolerant

In need of time for tha head to be clear, some-kind of tear to be shed, no boundaries, feel for tha dread. If ya havin' a bad one, crap spiel outta bed, the whole deal is re-read. Do doth that flips those scripts into shreds. Get a grip and be on point, for those who trips' be so buoyant, take every sip of annoyance.. With a grain of salt, she's so poignant. I could take the assault, but you can't, warranty of voidance. I guarantee you gon' pose an avoidance. My poise is destroyin', the checks in balance keeps me coy'n at the talent. Then again, I need tha time off from the challenge. Give me room to be clear, I can't wait for it to be soon in the near, now as follows, I got tha ease that we all know, in peace with what God shows.

No comments: