Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Look Here She"

C'mon now girl, you got that poppin', bangin', no complainin', non-restraintive, body taintive. I can't be tha one to blame ya, cop that bag and call it save-ya (savior). I see you and I is, one's not tied yet, hop on board and we can try it. I ain't lyin', I'm no lie-ya (liar), call me sire, feel good multiplier. Fvck the front and don't stop ridin', I get that blunt, and we go highya. Feel me, I feel you, you see me, I'm lookin' at.. Boo! Put the real on, turn that wax off, up on mines, I got that grass koff.. Huffin' and chuckin', I ain' bluffin', duck duck, fvck 'em. That goose will get ya loose, then I'll alaka-vamoose this juice and put that on the proof.. Positive, it goes poof w/ a starter kit, light that cup up, now go swallow it. (Literally not Literal)

No comments: