Friday, June 11, 2010

The Notice

When you're bound by the terms of ya indefinite life, the sounds' absurd in a different lite. You may knock tha conscience, with a one to entice, but the lustful conference may be a call of the Christ. The action is done, reaction go numb... when the one's who were, are now strung to the verb, it gets hollow, and I rethink n disturb'd. Ask for forgiveness, or pass up the business, no matter the consequence, the malpractice is finished. Re-introduced to the fresh breath of truth, I'm scattered, the feeling's of use. Though, you may not give a fvck, but those who do, I rest my indifferences all up to you. The price of a wrong turn goes harsh, but then again, I question thee heart. She was and is, what is left of a bid, the next plead is one for tha kid. I'm not through, nor complete, no-compete clause is what I'm do. There's plenty other reasons that goes unnoticed, the first half is treating the lotus.. The other, do the math, how long does a life have to halve?

No comments: