Monday, June 28, 2010

Shutter Isle

If you could take one thang away, what would it be? I choose to take the pain away and run with tha breeze. 'Blowin' in the wind,' the mind stays free, whatev hurts your kind, time shifts to tha next freeze.. Frame, picture perfected, the snapshots deflected. I wrap lots for tha connect hit, a direct shot to tha neck (like IV's) and check this.. amp'd, dope'd, twist'd, what have you, you do it for tha stamp, to cope, and get lifted.. Official seal of tha night, my scope is more than fits the business, I do more despite, lost hopes and Guinness.. Book of records, false rope to tie the fvckin' "win this," I'll stay back and rearrange my fate to end sh!t, "Sh!t" as in everyday oughta be, fvck chasin', Livestrong till the day God can see.. My way of livin', you do yours, and I'll stay chillin'...

No comments: