Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pendence Time

I'm substance, none otha than I can sub this, the public's policy is one for tha judgment. Do at will, over controlled gov'ment.. They want me to budge, bend, break backwards and nudge sin. I'm taxin', you taxed-in, in over your authority, I'm waxed in. Cap-sizin', you ask'd them.. I might pack size, if you blastin'.. Blastin' me off, left on tha side like "die, bitch, rott!" But I'm not, I'm not.. I'm all that I got, and if you feel me, no, I'm not the only one.. I'm done, no, wait, I just had just begun.. The real question is 'what will be undone?', can you unravel tha problem if it was never considered to solve 'em for some? I leave this piece of tha puzzle for you to un-rubble, no need for warfare if you keep feedin' the coarse air.. The bvllsh!t spreads like rumors and forced care..

No comments: