Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gateway

Unable to reap in the fear's thin, only God can seep in and smear sin.. For the wrath times sevenfold, it's damn near dim.. Must I create anotha year within'.. The black hole is just as clear as the rim, no distinction, steerin' at tha spin.. I live my life on tha tilt, the world keeps spinnin', got my head on a belt and it conveys my 23rd svelte, the year I made more self.. If you find the motive to tha mayhem, may God be the dealt, he matches those who can pace him, he stood and he spell't.. The words to your haven, the wood and the kelp.. Sh!t's rich, the vitamins, it's good when in help... My medicine, the goods and the skelt.. Zors, the skelee and the melt more, ashes burn, for those on tha shelf.. Rest in harmony, I knead more health.. Rubbin' till tha stitch is bruised, I speed on that stealth.. Open paradox, tha lead is an elf.. Fairy tales beaches, tha weed and tha welch, dawg... grapejuice.. it's feed and re-pelch..

No comments: