Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where To

So, I took a path not ordinarily traveled, if I can evaporate the past, it'll be a hard thang to swallow (not fvcking literally).. It must have been the 'walk your own road,' no more than tomorrow's.. Trudgin', I'm swayin', stuck between the mud and decayin'.. It's not love, not blood, not even personal, but way when? See today, the day after tonight, anythang beyond a prophet's sight,. Would be more than met the smite.. Despite all that I despise, everything is forgiven, even if true lies.. And if one person forgives thee, you know who you are, I'm lookin' to your eyes.. As the sun lays dead and moon unsheds, the light that I once had, will be on the spread.. Cuz once it gets dark and I get a blip of the stark, gash, mark of the madness.. I'll be sure to ask anyone if they've ever felt the sadness, the road they've had and sh!t.. I'm not mad, not down, or glad of this, the who I am, then, now, and the distance is fathomless.. I'd rather be dissed by my own blind of the bliss.

No comments: