Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frost Friction

Colda then your kitchen's frost freeze, I stay chillin' with a froth (*don't say, throw ***** XX's) deez.. Brush tha shoulda w/a doja and spark trees (not literally).. I'm off a degree, one down from a certified raunch of the skeez.. On top of that ease, relax your mind right, fvck wants from tha fees.. Not on that disease, like I said before, respect what you will, be it ones that you see.. Ya see, I got nothin' to prove, just one rule to use, and that's life worth givin', am I not the ususal?.. The 'you's a ho' is gettin' real too it's olde, I'm not you, you know.. but it's only natural that the jewels may blow, the ice that is struck is the opposite of me, true know.. (can keep goin' but I need my fix, don't think it's forever, cuz it's all in the mix.. the spur, the spare, the time that I wear, fvck it, I need my mind in the air).

No comments: