Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cuddly as Clouds

I'm cuttin' the slack, tailor-made to keep me on track.. The bitches and brew, is a picture facade behind the view.. More importantly, I do this all for dues.. One life, one vision, the undenying strife that we live in.. Insert your opinion, I meant continuation, it's a given.. Keep it to yourself though, real see's and feels real world seeds that feeds faux.. Givin' 'em somethin' like greed to expose, separatin' wants from needs by design is neat ho.. Tah haha ha, I keed bro.. Commingle your sh!t and sneeze by the blow, when tha wind knocks, the snot trinkles on the low.. Be it not, for tha time clock'd in, I man'd the fvckin' block.. Stood still then, if I stand still now, what hood is on my shoulda's? The grey-ness represent what would could it be ova, like high clouds, the mood is tha molda, conforms and detach, girl storms and evap's, the fight's sworn and elapse, fvck it, I'm born to redact.. The drips, the drops, the puddles and the fact.. The fact lies after the matter, like you and I, or rather..

No comments: