Sunday, June 6, 2010

Get On

Escape the fate you all hate, retaliate by raisin' the stake we all state. Get it and get with it hip gittaz. The day's await, don't believe the hype and stay yo ass awake. Hata's can hate, I'm on that next level swayin' from flakes. You can't ensue a posture that's part of a fake, but to re-animate a composure sOoo cake. Embody a character not one of the same. You see, I ain't come up and came, I came up and come down on you svckas, soo lame. For real though, you wanna talk front, foe's, and real dough?! B!tch please, it ain't even about those... Move the fvck on and tackle the closed show. All sh!t happens, no matta the back thens, it's a new now, forget what you had when?!... I'm ramblin' captain, officially whack none, you might be.. I'm retracin' it back some. Sup, you connectin' me, I'm not done. Infectious disease, these cats come, no respect for the G's, you oughta gum-clap yo mouth to tha one gun unda tha sun. One God, no fear, no prob. for tha realist, ones to adhere. Add my ad here, no promotions, I dunn dropp'd EV due to not givin' a rear. Non-profit, b!tches.

No comments: