Tuesday, July 5, 2011

B. 8

Life, live it.. My one to entice, I'll give it.. Straight up, you got my word just take it by the grain of a pixelated mind game, you with it?.. Each pixels represents what did it, occurrence of an 8 bit rhythmic pulse to the hindrance.. My octagonal phase is a trail that I have blazed, bewildered?.. It might be a maze to the days that I have dazed, would you consider?.. What you see is what you think, don't ya, mirror mirror.. I don't judge what I don't know, such others.. The highs and lows are the construct of this soul.. Re-configure what has shown, the only path that I have known.. Street litter, gutter grown, back alley underthrone.. Paved over urban home, concrete riddle roamin' ain't the same, urbanized migraines, painted brains is the picture.. 'Killing Fields' volume 2 meets 'Day of the Dead' summer blockbusted pray per view.. Now, wait, wait, let me take this one unit by the pace, a piece of scripture to retrace..

No comments: