Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BB. 5

Would you dislike me if I gave you a reason to, I can't give you details on why this feeling's true.. Only thing I ask is what difference does it make, deja vu... A time when holdin' hands was meant to disprove, that being with the one you dig can be everlasting, do you agree or disapprove.. I might've dined with the devils but the only angels I knew were lost, LA county, I bet you be the one to cross.. Show you what graspin' on to belief would do to provide a crown for the cost.. Have you reelin' the past, a picture in motion no others can dab or decide to up and floss.. No history, no speak, no seeing it to the beat.. Spoke what is known, a cultured mix raised up by my own.. Rules be the throne, Cali draft, pick seeds who condone, fvck that, patron shots till it mourns the fvck out, death do me gone...

No comments: