Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello

Look forward for tomorrow, another day I'd give just to meet, not followed.. A place we can breathe, how far it would go.. Get lost in each eyes, mines deep, not borrowed.. Tell each other why sleep, dream in a blindfold.. Hide and seek, my heart versus yours, no models.. It's unique, let it beat, metaphorically eat, then swallow.. Eat your heart out, no spit, wholesome to the very last bit till I wobble.. High off the red, as such, super gobble.. It won't break apart, gizzardless, stupid solid.. Belly of unbreakables', why take breaks, let it shape like a rock, diamond cuts, they don't fault.. Would you be so very kind, next spot.. Until then, believe in yourself, don't rot.. Keep your head on tha spin, take a shot.. After all I'm your chaser, not a stock.. Photos I can give, once in a blue, see the moon at the top.. That's where you are, by far, photoshopped..

No comments: