Saturday, August 13, 2011

6 O'Klock'em

It's that Cali Code, excorcised myself, banish foes.. Chopp'd H out for Honor, respect is gold.. Power is what it's worth, by the hour grows.. Connected guilt, the sorrows old.. A Southern tilt, my body shows.. New numbers, matter of fact, it's super slow, H-Town wonder, dippin' I suppose.. Would you be with it, I'm knottin' knows, tyin' those who oppose, get chopp'd in fours.. Hand on my klock resets and goes, Mr. IMPALA, I Might Put A Life Away, gets blocked and throws, a duece up, GoodBye me, no? My own Space, knockin' Heavens door, God said, just cast them out, He sends them, CLOSE.. Trap em' in Hell Version 2 point O.. I bet you so.. Don't fvck with me, I'll klock'em froze, Ice chatter, I'll box'em though.. For reals though, I'm glad He chose, I fear no one, He taught me yo..

No comments: