Monday, August 22, 2011

T. 17

If there ever was a place called HOME, the Heart may very well end up froze.. Pluto's missing a beat, call it chatterton's cove, it goes in a cycle, all's well end's well it does show.. Make a lasting effort to capture your soul, in spirit I await, your morning's chose.. In with the knows, thou shalt not resent, this life I pose.. Would you be so very kind, dotting the dots, out with the old.. There comes a TIME where you shall choose, up in every nano, it splits by used.. Ticking seconds goes 'round de klock, It's 4 every other, whenever it's time for talk and you say no.. I kick up dust, and leave where I left off, chopped in loads.. My mind is at ease in a world stuck on freeze, Nolo, I contend.. Ice bait 'em, break cracks, relay them.. Day goes...

No comments: