Thursday, August 11, 2011

Triangulated Mind of AME

When breathing is constricted, secret bottled up wishes, keep goin' for gold, no body can win this.. After all, I'm only quarter century livin', tryna get to 28, play my cards then finish.. Each and every scar that occurs, might over business.. I might get with it, the pro-gram that is, engineered forgiveness.. TIME is a valuable thing, ask and ye shall receive, no glass ceilings.. Lookin' up too much, you can slap 5, he's in it.. Will over actions, destined to be, satisfaction.. Action feeds the will, don't seek, heart the attraction.. No more lines to be drawn, she's needed, not a subtraction.. Goin' for + now, contracts, you can have them.. Sign where the cross is, John Hancock a bitch.. Not you, it's the paper chaser, I own this thing called self.. Disappoint the Q, that's 9, She's well.. Off to a new plan, I'm feelin' myself, or rather, plotting for the health.. Are you satisfied, when gone, be dealt.. Bets I can handle, playin' for keeps, my Spell.. It's G&K to tha death, resurrect, Afterlife for the After Wife.. is it hell..

No comments: