Friday, August 12, 2011

One Day

High regards to yourself, a shining star, you take charge in better health.. How satisfying does it be, when I'm telling you a side you wouldn't be able to see.. My face is scarred on the fore, but head is everlasting, my repetoire is never acting.. It plays from reality's most days and it's fact, B.. Do you like roles for the laughing, or does it control how exactly, you really are.. If it's both, that's understanding, I still dig you for what you do and of course your self minus the grand scheme, what's that thing I dreamed.. I'd stand up for you like no other, but does a bird fly alone, does it matter.. I'm here to recorrect a path, after damages, I'm still here, I can manage.. TIME is a bonus, whenever I'm down, you put me back on the focus.. Crystal clear mentality, It's still here, no analogies, no fear, call it sanity..

No comments: