Friday, December 12, 2008

Alphabet Blues Brew

A for anotha, B's for brothas, C each other, carry on my drugga, D as in dope, your smile is eons from earth, the E's are lasting ever from hope. F for finale, the grandest fish in the sea, G's are great, the smallest catch on the lake to set free. H for however in which way she comes, I for an eye, interestingly you sigh. J's are okay cuz the jackal is the prey, and K can be kool, look man, I ain't a fool. L's are lost in the life, though living finds your sight. And M is more than merry, when gestures mark the groove. N is for north, cuz you're the star I see the truth. O's are often used like whoa, in question you say Oh!? P is a piece of cake, from pies and ponder, wait. Q me in on a secret, quickly seal up a neat fit. R's really for rare, no wonder eye sockets are there, to gouge'em out and see beneathe the flair. S for special attributes, and I mean behind the features. T is on top, I'll hop on to treat her. U long to luv, undermining me guv, I've lost all of the above. V's are vital, voraciously on idle, rejuvenate the bloodstream, my heart can be your title. W for winning it over, why wait, we..now. X is a factor, indeed a part of the chapter, x,x,x, are you up next. Y's up, cuz wisen's in my cup, hefeweizen, you, yours, and yup. Z you when I see you, buzzin', peeing my warm brew. Zainy, zilch, the non-grainy yeast that I tilt. Cheers, toast, here's to worst host that wrote this post.

No comments: