Thursday, December 11, 2008

Highly Likable

This is the place, where you whisper to your other that she's a waste. Her smile posess such things as others taste. She doesn't hear, but the trickling notion gives off as fear. And then you smile, as if everything is sound, a silent dial. The beauty of the beast, to break it off at the least. The cost of deceit, he pays it with a pre planned called no strings. While it is wrong, pain is a simple sting, he'd rather not come off too strong. For the love she had went far too long. You are pretty but you never meant a thing to me, I saw a world, it wasn't so swell, eventually had to let you free. I said you are pretty but you didn't mean a thing to me. If you really knew, I fucked up, it's true. But then again, my crush was through. We are over, and it got the best part of the you. We can't talk about it now, but I can say how it all went down. You have yours and all I have are nouns. You are pretty but you never meant a thing to me. I said you are pretty but you didn't mean a thing to me.

No comments: