Thursday, December 18, 2008

Junkie

The only drug that matter is love, nothing is more unintelligible than the human heart plus hugs. Inject me, I need you, erect me, I'm bleeding blue. Respectively, we need tooo. Yeah, roll the dice, the price is right, there's nothing more than addicting fights, make-up scene is hotter than coool. Winter breaks, the plushly flakes, they melt just right when I'm rubbin' your aches, all with sensational gooo. Candle wax, oil is burnin', taxin' that ass, and the aroma is friction of youu. And me...so lovely, not emo-ish, go hug a tree, blow me a kiss, and I might send one back when you least expect it booo. So serve me, the drug is free, call Langley and she might approve, no class-action for the sue. The only drug that matter is love, nothing more or less, enrichment and all of the above, drugs aren't addicting as much as you.

No comments: