Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Return.Address

You've captured my soul, distinguishing anything and all that's old. Revisions on my guide, or so I've been told. Head is clear, but I love writing about anything dear. Look here, accumulation leads to a dissertation. Might be wrong, backspace, erase'em. Go long, mistakes, indent, replace'em. In love with the struggle, adapt, stave'em...off. Repent to emotions cuz the feelings are gone. Closed, boxed up, tied in knots. Shipped out of this world, hope you feel me God. Shatter proof my cloth, give me heart surgery, exchange, mines rot. Food for thought, my stomache is burnin' all that I sought. Now I'm blindfolded, best is yet un-plot. Wheels keep turnin', the blood vessel is squirmin', sinks to a low, gotta caffeinate that bitch for the flow. If you know what it feels like, short breaths and steel spikes, the cold hearted stills aren't peakin' all it's might. Robbed for time in a glass, heart throbs in this very mass. Counter weights, so cold like CO2, disposable, charge, and replace. She's just a fucking cartridge, I'm the other partridge, in a pear treeee.

No comments: