Saturday, December 27, 2008

Indescribable

She got me on my toes, I'm tippin', her beauty as I behold. My eyes project a painting no others can brush and mold. I get this feeling like one another in a robe, comfortable, gushy, un-thunkable, her tooshie. Jaw struck, her presence is awe filled with "Fuck!", mind-blowing, she's got my mind going for 'luck'. If there is such a thing, why shouldn't it be us. But I don't question the one above, as he accepts whatever is thrown upon my glove. Call it a divine state of mind instead of divinity that intertwines. For what has come my way, I've decided to stay blind. Until she scratches the surface, I know it's beyond worth it, as every individual should feel, your dreams wants what's real. Though it may not portray what one really feels.

No comments: