Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Scribbles

To whom this may concern, I write out loud for the burn. I know these words won't mean a thing cuz page by page, everything has it's turn. Brains over brawn but brawn receives the pain. All good things come to an end but willn't matter if there was never a start to begin. You know all I need is a pen to scribble bullshit from within. Some are ugly but look beyond the rim. Can life always be this way, I can see it through the end. All the negativity will fade away, I know it, starting with him. He throws himself down so much, the positive side is very slim. There's a reason to it all cuz the bar has been lowered, picture yourself in the palm of third worlders. It's not eye candy but sure as hell an opener. While figuring out what made him who he sees, he should start off by closing out the she's. They are fragile as a box of chocolate, more casual than the change inside your pocket. I'm only a plankton in this big pond, but I chock it. Lockets to rockets, I'll shoot my heart out and lock it. Best keep it in space cuz my pace turns by the sprockets.

No comments: