Sunday, December 21, 2008

Substantialicious-ness

I'm crying with laughter, she's dying todaay! What must come after, my feelings never gone away. A joyful tear drops, she's choking, oh stopp! Depleted misery has got me this way. It drips to the floor, romance unexplored, she'll wipe off the stain that I left at the door. I ripped my heart out and stitched my thoughts up, drink desire down and emotions from cupp. Enough, enough is enough, you bogged me down but I still lust after love. Encased in grievance, I'm tougher than tough. You see my heart bleeding, yet you feed off the reasons untouched. Why this and that, cuz you can get with this or you can drown with that, robustly a must. I'm crying with laughter, she's dying todaay! What must come after, I'm feeling okaay! The puddles of poetry, I'm twosteppin', let go of me, you sunk to a low and I got the flow to free.

No comments: