Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unbreakable

The calmest nights comes quickly after the autumnal equinox days are divided. It's evenly played when time is decided. To see the world through spectacles or soft lenses, I realize the best is yet through obstacles intentions. When the winter solstice is on the horizon, I look further to deepen a love not tryin'. I do these things to build a better me, setting myself up for disaster or heavens heed. No emotions will set this back, my devotion is still on track. My course is still to come, proportions broken down to one. She goes by the name of luv, if it's out there, I'm not looking, just thinking of. I crave a reasonably virtuous position, cuz everythings past is almost dismissed from here on up. I can only grow stronger, day by day, it keeps getting longer. So, catch me on a good year, when, shit, I've been in the clear. No more tears, no, never had a fear, and no, I won't budge, it's my time, just look out for me dear.

No comments: