Monday, September 29, 2008

Left on Earth 1

When I was thirteen, I was point blanked iron sighted by some bitter Hispanics. I was leading a group of friends of about 8-10 on my skateboard heading to the local elementary school to get my skate on and entertain a few. A group of 4 Hispanics on bikes came my way and one pulled his gun out, I glanced forward pushin' my wood still, glanced at him, looked back only to see two guys behind me. It was Berry and George, the rest ran like bitches I guess and shows what they would do in the heat of the moment. I kept doin' what I was doin' and and by the time I had turned my head back around, those guys just rode off. I don't have anything to say about people who pull straps and don't gat. I mean, shit, if you wanted me that bad, you should of let off. Don't front and intimidate for no apparent reason.

No comments: