Friday, September 26, 2008

Spring, Texas

My experience in Spring,Texas is minuscule compared to the daily grinders of that geographic location. Having been accompanied by my older brother and his father away from home during the retreat I called upon has turned my hectic scenarios into a more subtle standard approach. The vast open area makes distinguishing old sectors from new ones a sinch. Wide roads and lanes are accomodated with stop lights placed horizontally, trenches lay alongside waiting for that heavy rain. The combinatorial ads of new homes are placed at every major corner for hopes of a newly interested customer. Many small businesses are placed according to sound decisions and drives the locals in for their convenience rather go the distance for similar specialty. I view this as a great escape from the inner city of Houston, a modern rural sprawl with upcoming opportunities if so desired. The people are friendly regardless, a sense of small town hospitality in a spread out space. A little too quiet if you ask me, great for raising children and spending quality time with just about anyone who's important in your immediate surrounding. Not my ideal place but an interesting investment upon the horizon.

No comments: