Thursday, September 18, 2008

S&D

Steve and Darrell, my brothers from one other. It ain't the same when the pack is splintered, I put up the packs of sticks that cause cancer and shivers. Don't forget a trigga, my ways of livin' has been cleansed from litter. No support what so ever, I gotta live like a feather, floatin' freely from dimes untethered. No boundaries, crossed forever, inundaned mandated brainwave that's marked unclever. The freeway clear day drops flee near together, I'm under the weather, no matter or whether, it's known irregular to be at peace now then never. Outspoken in the publics eye, keepin' a composure, I'm not ready to die. Self contained, I trained my mind, not runnin' but hummin' a cry, J.C. doesn't forgive, he's dead for tha lie. In bed, it's fetal position and fatal to be wishin' what not and who gives a kissin'. Please, keep it real until the end it's near. 2012 and 2016 is the date you ain't gotta fear. Lil bro showin' love from a complicated day facin' the rear, the view none other is drownin' face flat weepin' in tears.

No comments: