Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shock Value

Abrasion tone elevated in a reapers home, laceration face palm'n in your throne, bow fainting out. The knee drop in front of your door to the exit wound walking a blur, I couldn't rearrange my face when it came down to the stare. It took a rejection to cause you to snap, should of thought of that before you left me for crap. In defense, I let you off the hook so easily, I mean seriously all you should of done was please me to leave it be. No remorse so I jumped the gun with the next, which is now another ex in respect I regret. The rush for another just seem so lush, I can't disrespect myself to go beyond a modern day crush. I leave it at that to find tranquility while the will is free. Adjusting a common goal, my life is still ready to unfold, the stories I've told really never gets old.

No comments: