Monday, November 24, 2008

Blehh...

When I close my eyes, the train takes me for a ride, I see multiple mugshots, buck shot rounds in the exit on the blocc. We had couple of hot ones, the shots left a rung to remember. So even on I day, the pops leave a sound of a thunder. Quick jolts, amp'd up by the volts, calmer nights are better left behind the bolts. Steel gates, stealin' by the rate, from retail to resale, been stackin' paper since she fell. I had to eat, what you thought, it was done for the freaks? Hell nah, these girls provided a leak, my escape from destroying a physique. Looks, I can live without, if you thought deep enough, the books will set you out. No matter what I did, it's part of my livin', those who seek the factor in itself, the game will not amount. Your standard was what I was reachin', and you swoop to a lower level to feel in. That's not how it goes no difference in who you know, take what you got cuz credibility is never bought.

No comments: