Friday, November 28, 2008

Love of Affection

When you, show the world to a girl, she takes it all apart. The problems end a start, to a, open landscape art. Expressions find themselves, even when depression helps the self. A point in a firm direction, is hindered by confessions. The truth remains at will, the best events can be surreal. Through ups and downs, weakness are those who frown, I'm achin' for better grounds. I keep it real, and dash for the stronger climb on mound. These girls are easily tempted, when all the needs are vented. Frustration, anxiety, my deed upon society, is clipped when realization swamps the steep hill side of me. The sunny days are neverending, it's better than pretending, my heart goes out unconditionally on the pending. I'm not on the prowl, as love is grown from how?, it finds itself through multiple sets of trials. Win some and lose some, repeating a twosome. The story always goes from happy to gruesome. And yeah, I grew some, whatever plus the new sum. Equals part three of a new son. I'm done.

No comments: