Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kilo F-K

One calls me Kilo, One Shot the free load. Pass that dirty gat and call it the 'hero'. Untraceable straps on me bro like back in the days, the crates come clean for the dough. Lookin' for some rats and feed those, give 'em mouse trap and clink, blow. These bitches minx, I mean ho's. You can spot a stink below clothes. Disgustin' swearin' by the brink they don't know. You'd think I'd play by the book, homie, you don't know. I got my own rules possibly made by a pro, what suits you best, I'm down for the low. You speak on behalf, I do it pound for pound on my own. You can walk around town feelin' empty pride you never found. Even if this isn't my birthplace, I put it down for my crown. Now calm down, I left for better grounds, no more cops to hem me down. No more shots to look around. Gettin' glocked won't hold me down till you put me down, c'mon don't play around. I can see it in your eye, the trigga must not lie. You don't pull, I'm still standing here alive. I get it, you get swindled by the words of a riddle. You thought I was belittled instead look who skittled, the rainbow in your eye matches the gay foes who lie.

No comments: