Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Repeating is Seething

Passed the relapse, let history repeat itself, if it re-hashes, the question will be dealt. Suddenly masked, armed to the belt. Slip away with a pace won't change my face. Utterin' disgrace is a failure to chase, keep movin' with a slight change a bit tamed. Permanent dirt won't wash away with pain. It grows to a point no others can claim. Live it how you kick it, one verb and a dame. Push forward and defrag the lames, down time, jot down the grain that we play in. Sand box, smoke rocks, a turbulent time on the blocc. Gotta admit, it was hellish in my mind at the spot. Intertwine the meaning altogether, it has not. When you whine, you gon' drop, sip some wine do the hop. Jackrabbit the habit, jack vaults or grab it. 211 through attics, 311 I'm jammin'. One heaven I'm standin', my eleven is ramblin', whatever she says, I'm gamblin' a chance, hence, I'm dancin' a damned gent. Relentlessly jam vents, repentance is well spent. That's only my two cents, though, my take, your show.

No comments: