Monday, November 10, 2008

Gallantry Got at Me

Marinating in the sun, the cold frost passes me hun. Snowman, snow angels, we crossed paths no pun. I'd of claimed the gift but she would have hissed me some. I thought everyone knew tineezy text me boo. Imma blame it on her for now, she left a clue. It would have been entirely for that girl, but I thought for two. I bought for who, two girls of the same crew. Ain't that a bitch, I get hated for my generosity, she's the one giving me such animosity. If I can go back and buy you more I would, but it don't matter though, it's all good. Misinterpreted, misunderstood, mishandled, out of proportion she stood. Distortin', I would, her portion, no good, take it back, not hood. Uncomparable, my givings outweighed her, literally the scale tipped to the danger. I ain't trippin', no thanks, word. The setting tanks, I'm left disturbed.

No comments: