Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seven

The homie was done up when I was 15, it's been 7 years I haven't seen him. Your delay leave had it been clear, yet we were all so near. Then came the viewing, I couldn't shed a single tear. I was suited and booted steady armed and looted. My mind was polluted, the alarm was who'd of it. If I knew of it, my .45 will prove to spit. That's road one of who this is. Road two is new from shit. Best disguised my face fools who looks of it. New school doesn't know rules from scripts. Seperate jewels from mates who make a date to rake and take. I'll see you one day when I leave this place. It could be eternal for the choice I make. For now, you're nocturnal when the haunt takes shape. Rest in peace with my baby please, until the next life I wake, with open arms my young lad mate.

No comments: